Purpose built for infringements
The Orikan team has decades of combined industry expertise.
In our time we’ve noticed that, although there is plenty of software in use for infringement management purposes, it’s rarely purpose-built, and it doesn’t enjoy the same level of industry-wide development as other compliance technologies used in the field.
Our whitepaper, Key Considerations in Infringement Management, goes into greater detail about these problems and their solutions, but the short version is: we found that systems don’t “talk” to each other, and data isn’t always organised in a way that really supports staff in their roles.
That means that, frequently, those software solutions are used alongside chains of emails, orphaned officers’ notes and items of evidence, double- or triple- handling of data, confused or inconsistent customer correspondence, and a lot of manual labour.
What IMaaS can do for you
- It integrates a host of services and systems that would typically be separate: licence issuance, renewal and payments, correspondence, payments, collection and payment reminders, on-street infringement capture, evidence storage
- The built-in correspondence management and tracking improves the consistency and quality of your customer service, and helps you stay in contact, locate and liaise with people to recover unpaid infringements
- The interface is customisable and configurable to meet the needs of our clients, whether they be from government, higher education and research, or corporate organisations
- This technology is purpose-built for parking and other local laws compliance management, and designed and built in Australia by a company with decades of experience in the industry
- The major benefits of the technology are in efficiency gains, improved customer service, and reduced administrative burden
- You can streamline your administration by eliminating double-handling and drastically reducing manual labour
IMaaS is a comprehensive compliance management technology solution. It delivers end-to-end infringements processing across the compliance lifecycle. Download the factsheet and contact us today to find out more.